Our service and support will make the difference
Your first – and face to face – contact will be your Business Development Consultant and day to day you’ll have a dedicated Practice Support Advisor in the office, although of course you can talk to anyone in the Customer Service Team.
They are supported by the rest of the Simplyhealth Professionals which brings together people with top skills in customer service, administration, marketing, finance, IT and innovation, as well as a practising veterinary surgeon. We’re proud to work closely with top veterinary business consultants and veterinary suppliers, including practice management system providers.
Of course there is more to know, so contact your Business Development Consultant, call the office or ask for our full brochure.
Reports and annual business reviews
We are experts at administering preventive plans. We will keep you up to date about the success of your animal health plans, so you (and your Accountant) don’t have to worry about it.
You will receive detailed reports every month, showing all active clients and pets, joiners and leavers, and details of any changes for you to update your records, together with a breakdown of payments made into your bank and your VAT invoice to pass to your Accountant
Each year your Business Development Consultant will complete a review of your plan with you, to make sure it’s still providing your practice with what you need. Using expert tools, such as a Practice Team Feedback Survey, they can help you identify if you need more training or support for your team for the coming year.
At your Annual Review you’ll also have the opportunity to change your plans and prices. We will reprint your literature with your new prices and write to all your plan clients with the required notice of payment changes.
You don’t need to wait for your Annual Review to get business support for your practice – simply give your Consultant a call and they’ll be happy to help.
Looking after your clients
Our friendly Customer Advisor team will look after your clients as well as you’d expect us to.
• We will sign them up to your plans over the phone
• Once they have joined, we’ll send them a Welcome letter confirming payments
• We’ll look after their bank details and collect payment for you each month
• They can email or call us any time if they have any questions or change their details
• If for any reason we cannot collect a payment one month, we’ll write to them, let you know and process all due payments the following month
• We will write to them when you review your prices each year and adjust payment collections automatically